Friday, August 28, 2009

4 a.m in the morning...

Good morning, readers...
it's 28 august 2009 4:13 am here... and I'm awake...
I will just spend few minutes here... typing what are the things on my mind...
Firstly... like what've i written on my facebook status... These days i'm in my anti-social mood..
It doesn't mean i'm totally shutting myself from others... but, i just can't be bothered to talk to "un-important" people about "un-important" stuffs... i just talked to people who're close to me, though we're talking bout un-important stuff as well... thk i should look back at myself and think "what've happened to me??"
Secondly...
I feel like not to sign in my Yahoo! Messanger in the office... Why??? my senior who's moved to singapore office keeps asking me to do more and more things by msging me in Yahoo.. where i haven't finished 1 job, she asks me to do another 2 or 3, including the jobs that belong to her... I just have 2 hands n 1 head to think and to get the job done... u should know that I'm using a SUPER-LAG computer that u bought for me (1 GB RAM with Windows Vista, damn slow)... >,<>
and i beg you, please please please... STOP blaming me for the fault u did... we have record for every report done, and it's ur initial there, it means it's your mistake... NOT MINE!!
The lab manager said to me, how come u're so heartless, letting me stay overtime EVERY DAY without overtime payment during weekdays... dun compare here with Singapore, Ms Senior... It's safe there... n here?? u know it yourself...
Thirdly...
I'm going back to bed soon...
Today's Quote:
"Good in calculation and math doesn't guarantee we're able to be fair..."

-Jezz

No comments: