Saturday, August 8, 2009

...Untitled...

Finally, i got my weekend OFF!!! I was just sick of staying in the office, even during my weekend...
I dun really have a lot of tot to think about... well, even i'm thinking bout sumthing this moment, it's just the usual thing i used to think about... =p
Hmm... i seriously hate it when the memories of uni-life appears on my mind... it just 'drags' my tears out from my eyes... i can't understand.... WHY??? Why that city can be so meaningful for me...
I talked to Mk about things happened before... a small simple thing ever happened, could be so meaningful now... example: the time i spent with my frens walking on the street with the bloody heavy grocery shopping bags... or even just a short time sitting at McD/KFC/Subway, just for a quick meal... I miss to be there again... and saving money to get there next year...
Hopefully, i can... =) (i know, surely know that i need to stop shopping for that)
Listening to Dave Koz - I'll be there...
i repeat this song so many times these days... dunno why am i so into this song...
a great song by MJ... n played well by Dave Koz...
if before i always laughed when my mom listened to old song, well... i'm becoming like that now... old songs are good... LOL... (even old chinese songs sound good to me now)... XD
and nothing important to type anymore...
my mind is just too messy... >,<
a song for all of you, guys... ^^
"Biarkan saja kekasih mu pergi... teruskan saja mimpi yg tertunda...
Kita temukan tempat yg layak, sahabatku...
Kupercayakan langkah bersamamu, tak kuragukan berbagi denganmu...
Kita temukan tempat yg layak, sahabatku...
Kita mencari jati diri di tengah lautan mimpi...
Aku bernyanyi untuk sahabat... Aku berbagi untuk sahabat...
Kita bisa jika bersama...
Aku bernyanyi untuk sahabat... Aku berbagi untuk sahabat...
Kita bisa jika bersama....."


-Jezz

No comments: