Saturday, August 1, 2009

to a friend of mine...

Well, it's august now... sigh*
My precious July is already passed... sad stories at the beginning, but happy at the end...
being a 21 year old gal... people call it as mature age...
but, me myself isn't really sure that i'm mature enough to be 21... >,<
There are still many things i need to learn...
I just talked with a best friend of mine...
Was really happy to see u again at my bday celebration, mate... =)
well yeah, sumtimes i just never said to u that i miss u a lot...
staying close to u was great, seriously... we spent all together... fun, laugh, tears, works, etc...
having a companion during all the daily activity was just nice...
i told you so, that the days i spent without u around are just empty... (or am i too emotional about this???) yea, i used to see u everyday before, talking bout anything, helping each others, etc...
Here I'm crying... missing all the things we've spent together, my mate... listening to the songs we used to listen and sing together...
n u still said the words u always say to me whenever tears drop from my eyes, "just cry if u wanna cry..."
well, bout the song we talked before, i thk it has a part which is true... i type it here...
"Lucky to have been where i have been..."
Lucky to be there before, lucky to know you, lucky to learn how a real friendship supposed to be...
So close... So close... But still so far...

-Jezz

No comments: