Saturday, August 29, 2009

Why are you complaining???

I feel that I have sumthing that i have to speak out...
But myself doesn't find, what's that thing exactly...

I was talking about "LIFE is about making memories" in my previous post...
and that's what i'm thinking about...
Living in this world for 21 years, there must be lots of memories created, remembering 21 years isn't a short time to pass...
But unfortunately, my mind isn't a good database to remember all the things happened..
while i still can remember clearly some other things, even with the details...

I'm pretty sure that all of you agree with the statement "Jess complains too much"...
hmm... it's almost half a year i stay here (Jakarta)... I never thought of staying in this big-super-crowded city... and guess what, i dun feel alive here... (doesn't mean i'm dead as well) coz everything is just inconvenience here... sigh*
Okay, Jess... STOP COMPLAINING!!!
Look at yourself, and be thankful for what you have now...
You even live in a much better way compared to some others...
and why do you keep complaining??? Slap*

Am i feeling lonely???
I guess so... I got many many friends out there.. But none of them are around me...
and some are separated by seas & oceans...
it seems like I'm depending my life on a thing called 'INTERNET'...
I miss all the time we spent together, guys...

I think I will drag my brother out to get frozen yogurt or ice cream to cheer me up... Hope i feel better after that, coz i'm about to cry...
Al, Mk, Dj, HM, n many others...
I miss you all so much...
Luv ya...


-Jezz

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you read my blog that I talked about our life is a grace?
Be thankful for what you've got. Sometimes life is not as good as what I called it as a "GRACE", but the bad part is still a grace for you. Enjoy your life :D
miss ya too! X)