Monday, August 24, 2009

Looking Back... Part 2...

back to the word "comparison"...
I found the way i think now is much different from before...
Looking back at my previous love life...
realizing that now i'm freezing my heart, i'm not letting anyone in...
ask me why?? if u read my blog from Feb till now, then you'll know...
I'm not ready to be hurt again...
I'm not talking that every love-story is hurt and painful, but yea... i'm just not ready for those stuffs...

some friends of mine told me that i'm expecting too much from a guy to be my partner...
well... sometimes i agree with that... but, is it wrong???
while I remember Av told me, "is it a mistake to find a competent partner, so our lives can be easier???"
maybe u and i have the same "high expectation", Av... hahaha... but, yours is easier than mine, i guess...
i dun talk love at the moment, coz my logic doesn't accept that now...
what i believe now is God, myself, family and friendship...

These few months, the news bout passing away people are many...
No matter he's a pop star, an artist, or whoever...
Life.... is just so unpredictable... for the people who've gone... may you all rest in peace...
and u will always be alive for the people around you...
I believe that people could live in memories... and also believe, LIFE is about making memories... coz, when we're gone, the only thing left is memories...
Myself doesn't know how long my life will be... Though sumtimes i'm anti-social, but I hope i can gain lotz of memories with everyone entered my life...

Again, i thk i need to clear up my mind before i mix up everything i type...

I miss the ways i passed before... with houses on the left and right, a park, cheap apartments that lead me to get to Chapel Street... =)
Melbourne, I'm coming next year... Amennn...

-Jezz

No comments: