Sunday, August 30, 2009

We are the champion!

I slept around 3.30 last nite... as i finished up reading my book...
around 2, i felt bad... i never let my light on till that late... (though sumtimes i stay late, i just turn on my table lamp)... what i felt is... hmm.. i didn't feel like i was staying in my own room... the atmosphere was just so different... and reminded me about a room i used to stay before... sigh*
I thk i really need relaxing vacation to get my mind refreshed... >,<

When people said the biggest enemy for us is ourselves...
I thought about that just now...
and YES YES YES, it' true... why is it called enemy???
enemy is something destructive or injurious in its effects ... we call ourselves as enemy coz we're the one who control ourselves...
seems my statement isn't clear enough...
okay.. it's like this...
we won't be hurt by someone else if we're not letting ourselves to be hurt....
we won't fail if we're not letting ourselves to be fail...
it's just the matter of controlling everything... how to control strategies, efforts, etc...
well ya, i know that to say it out is much much easier than to do it....
but, why dun we give a try???
to kill those "enemy" factors in ourselves is one of the key... kill the laziness, selfishness, etc...
If we can beat ourselves, it means WE ARE THE CHAMPION in our own lives...

Anw, dun ask me why did i type those things above... it just came out from my mind suddenly...

Al, do agree with you...
Quote: "Things that are sweet can be bitter... Things that are too sweet can kill..."

-Jezz

1 comment:

Alex said...

Indeed.. Things that are sweet can be bitter.. Things that are too sweet can kill..

Hope you are doing okay there.. :)