Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09-09-09

Morning!
A good combination number of today's date... =D
makes me remember what's happened 2 years ago.. OMG... 2 years... passed faster than i thought... Okay, for those who dunno, 2 years ago (09-09-07) was the day my ex asked me to be his gf... Hahaha... at 9 pm as well...
i bet most of you will ask, why do i still need to remember that date while 2 us are broke up... =p
IDK, i just like the number...

Well guys (dedicated to anyone), i just wanna clarify... that I'M SINGLE but NOT AVAILABLE... and planning to be SINGLE for the next 2 years (except if Kingone or Zac Efron likes me - keep dreaming jess! SLAP*)...
So, I dun have any interest to date anyone right now...
all i expect is FRIENDSHIP...
I hope this's clear enough... I dun talk love... I dun talk like... but I do admire and appreciate some people around me...

Okay, enough for this morning... I'm rushing out to prepare myself to go to work...

Today's Quote:
"A lover comes and goes... but good friends stay forever..."

-Jezz

No comments: