Thursday, September 24, 2009

Imagine....

Today is the 1st day working after a 6 days Idul Fitri holiday... i went to office this morning with a "high-level-laziness" ... was surprised with extra work loads and finished at 7.37 p.m... think same schedule would be the same or even worse till the end of this month... i really wish October to come soon... >,<

I'm kinda addicted to record my singing voice and post it to FB... hahaha... celebrity obsession.. =p
but, i just enjoy when people like the way I sing and drop their comments... so i can learn from mistakes i done in singing.... =D Mk n Mn... Let's arrange some songs together... 
I'm practicing a song requested by a friend of mine now, a song i never heard before... but, i think i'm going to love this song:
"I just want to breathe again... Learn to face the joy and pain... Discover how to laugh a little, cry a little, live a little more... I just wanna face the day, forget about the woes of yesterday... Maybe if i hope a little, try a little more, I'll breathe again..."

"When the closest ones are faraway...."
those words popped out in my mind suddenly when i was showering before... realizing my closest friends are far far away from me... no matter who they are, they are all faraway... then i'm trying to imagine, how would it be if they're around... would we stay closer than before?? or maybe we have nothing to talk anymore since we spend all time together??? IDK how would it be... i just can IMAGINE...
i miss all the time i spent with all of you, guys... 

I start to yawn now... i better go to sleep soon as i'm going to have another tiring day tomorrow...

-Jezz

No comments: