Thursday, September 3, 2009

September

Happy September everyone.. =D
I'm hoping this september will be greater than the other months passed...
not only for me, but for all of you too...

I heard some good piano plays today... i dunno if it was just me who's too sensitive or what, but i could tell those songs are played by heart... and i really miss that sound...
I'm not telling where i heard those piano plays... so, if u really wanna hear, go search for it... LOL!

Having a long talk in MSN with a friend of mine last nite...
good to be the place u can share ur feeling n thought, mate...
and nice to be the one u really trust...
and, to be honest, sumtimes i just wonder what kind of relationship we're having...
not really sure if u're thinking about that, but... better dun... hahaha...
i just wanna enjoy the friendship we're having now... coz it's PRECIOUS!

Maybe enough for today...
I'm going to bed soon with my beloved Dudut & Elliot... XD

today's quote:
"a good friend is the one who appreciates your behaviour more than the way you look..."

-Jezz

No comments: