Thursday, September 10, 2009

Things happened...

I just can't understand the things happened at once within this 24 hours...

at 1st... would say thank you so much to Av & Dj for listening to me...

Shocking nite... well yea... i thk i dun need to mentioned what happened last nite...
Good to know that, mate... and thank you for that...
I hope nothing would change, as we agreed to put this friendship above anything else...
Like what I've told ya.. to like/love sum1 isn't a sin, isn't a mistake...
Dun be scared of me running away from you only because of that... see, i'm still myself as usual.. =D

Another thing this morning...
Can u imagine that i dropped tears in the office while my boss was here??? >,<
I hate being in a fight, especially with a best friend of mine...
and what i'm wondering now, "what am i for you???"
do i complain if u call me early in the morning or late at nite?? or do i complain if u share ur thoughts and feelings with me???
or u think that i dun care bout u... IDK... i just have no clue for that right now...
never thought that u can be that short-minded till u said u're not going to contact me anymore, n how shallow ur point of view about how a friendship is... n again WHAT AM I FOR YOU??? a friend??? or just a person u look for while u have noone to talk to???
IDK... IDK... it's up to u...
U should know that i care about you, and i do... My friend...

Done...
I have a pile of works waiting to be done...

-Jezz

No comments: