Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Reunion.... Super-tired mode...

Finally I can have free times after the tiring reunion preparation, event and the documentation... hahaha...
I need to tell everyone, that's the second happiest time i passed in this year after my bday last July... =D


Here's the story.. begins with a group called SDK Immanuel Ptk - Class of 2000 which I created in Facebook...
Ir & I planned for the reunion, search for appropriate venue, and started to invite our ex-schoolmates...
Realizing to contact people who're separated for 9 years isn't easy... but we made it... =D around 20 friends joined this reunion.. though it wasn't a big event, but, it's WELL DONE!! we had lots of fun... we shared story and we laughed... and we stay closer than before... (now I'm confuse looking at my Facebook notification for photos comments and tags - got more than 300 notifications since last night)


The Souvenirs... 
(Photo by Ivan Haryono)
All of us....
The members of SDK Immanuel Pontianak...
Class of 2000...



This whole day, i dun feel like doing anything... I'm super-tired...
especially my legs... as i wore my 8cms stiletto whole day yesterday... >,< 
so, i just went for foot massage with Ir (I slept there, it was nice... trust me!) and had some pieces of salmon sushi at Sushi Tei... then hang around the mall, and finally got 2 Ralph Laurent Polos (I paid 1 for 2 pieces of polo,coz it's 50% off.. XD~)


and I'm going to have my rest now... 
Have a good night everyone...


-Jezz

No comments: