Sunday, September 20, 2009

Idul Fitri 2009

Happy Idul Fitri for anyone who celebrates it... =D


i hate being sick... i should be in Puncak now, with my whole family... 
But this pain is killing me till i have to stay at home, and unfortunately my sickness disappointed my little cousin... sorry for that, sista... i hope to be there as well, not being left alone at home like now... >,<


i think my brain is going to explode soon... i have so many things on my mind... (even unimportant things)
and i dunno how to say it out... see? a talkative Jess doesn't know how to express what're she's thinking about...
IDK.. i dun feel like doing anything... i dun feel like planning anything...
and everything is mixed up in my mind.... sigh*


for everyone talked to me before, sorry for not giving a really good response...
me, myself doesn't really understand what's happening to me... 
really sorry... 


-Jezz  

No comments: