Saturday, September 12, 2009

Reunion Day...

As planned, I'm going to have a gathering with my primary school friends... I called it as Jakarta Reunion, September 2009... I'm kinda excited, coz some of us are separated around 9 years without meeting each others... as everyone knows, Jess is a well-planned person... but, this time, i planned well for the reunion (as i'm the event organizer) but I DUNNO WHAT TO WEAR... i saw my wardrobe, inside has many many clothes... but, i can't decide which one i should wear... realizing that most of them are outdoor outfits I used to wear in Melbourne before... and it's a BIG NO to wear them for a reunion... >,<


Anw, i dreamed bout sumthing really bad yesterday nite...
here's the story... I was in the plane, with some of my friends.. I walked along the aisle and wished to sit with my others friends.. there're just 3 seats in a row near the right side window, and 2 of them were taken... just 1 left near the aisle... and i decided to sit there... but, i found that the safety belt's broken at that seat... so, i moved to the row in front... i tighten my safety belt n tried to sleep... but, suddenly announced that the plane is crashed and need emergency landing... WTH! the emergency landing failed... plane just fell... n i saw some of my friends died... Aiyaaa... hate that dream!


It's just 6 a.m now...
think i'm going to bed again for another 1-2 hours sleep...


-Jezz

No comments: