Saturday, April 3, 2010

emo-ing

Here I am staying in front of my computer and avoiding everyone talking to me... I don't really know why this "emo" feeling keeps staying inside of me... Can anybody pulls it out??? I do feel lonely, really lonely these days... I couldn't be bothered to start a conversation with anyone, i dunno what i should talk about... or maybe i'm scared of saying or doing something wrong??
Another maybe, am i preparing myself for a change after thus long?? I'm going back to my design world after a year plus leaving it... To be honest, i'm nervous... 
Talking about the 2 job interviews, i done it well... I withdrew from the first one right after the interview for the reason of salary (well, who wants to get a new job that would only pay her a half of the salary she's getting now???)... Second one wasn't bad... The company is actually waiting for my confirmation if i would accept their offers (which is a good thing)...


A little wish of mine now: Shanghai - May 2010 (if i can make it within a month)


-Jezz

No comments: