Friday, April 9, 2010

L-O-V-E-?

I just read Jo's post and i am now typing this as a response of her post...

Love is a super complicated word... Yes, it is... Myself can't define what's the meaning of the word "love" itself... but, let me type what's on my mind...
Every girl has her own criteria of a guy she wants to be with... If it's me, i might be attracted to a smart good-looking guy, who has good driving skill, good manner and musical talented... When it comes to love, i could just forget all the criteria i required and be with that guy, even though i am not happy... Hahaha... Sounds stupid, doesn't it?
Fact: Jess does really well in her daily life... But, Jess is such a stupid moron when it comes to a love life... I admit that... 
What i found in the reality, i could be so moody and unstable only because of a guy i had a crush with... Then, how that guy could easily mess up my life, i guess you can imagine it yourself... At the other side, the appearance of that guy could simply make me smile the whole day and forget my anger... 
In fact, what i am searching in a relationship are happiness and certainty... I am not going to waste my time waiting for something uncertain; time is limited, my friends... If the relationship is just making me depressed, i would just stop it at the point where i couldn't take it anymore (patience is also limited)... 
So, if you think that you don't have the ability to make me happy, that means i don't need you...


Loving is giving - true love doesn't ask for anything in return...
When i love someone, i would try my best to give the bests of mine to that person... But, when i keep giving without asking anything for return, i will have nothing else to give... Does it make sense?? So, when it's applied to a relationship, it's a mutual thing, means they need to fulfill each other... It wouldn't work if there's just one side keeps giving and another side keeps receiving... When you do not dare to share what you have in your life and the only thing you think about is your own goodness, that means you're not ready to have a partner... 


Past love-life memories...
Talking about past, people (most of - i am included) could have more than one relationship in the past... There are a lot of things we could learn from the past love lives... I do believe that some of us are still thinking about our past times, how we were loved, happy and hurt... Be careful! Looking back to the past is good as long as we know what mistakes we've done and try to do better in the present... It could be worst when it starts to drag us to "live" in past memories, we may lose what we have in the present...
I read my old posts few days ago and thought how silly i was... Hahaha... Thank God that I'm not in that conditions anymore... Thanks to my ex for making me to be like now, i wouldn't be like this if we never broke up... =D
A small tip: NEVER talk about (or even compare) your ex to your present partner, nobody likes it!


"Girls don't need any boy (poor girls need boy), boy need girls more than they think!"
I quoted that from Jo's post... I do agree with that statement, but it doesn't mean it's 100% true...
Boys/guys/men (or-whatever-you-call-them) are rational creatures who use their brains more than their hearts... They are good at finding/making excuses/reasons for anything they've done... They always want to control everything and rule the world... They have super-high prides so they always want to be on the top... Their prides make them too shy to lose, to shame to admit that they DO NEED girls/gals/women...
Let ya know, guys... We don't need your excuses because we don't even understand them, so you better keep them for yourself (or maybe, for your gay partners??)...

At the end, it's back to us... whether we're letting our ratios win against our feelings, or the reverse of it...


-Jezz

1 comment:

Yoan Ricardo Sinaga said...

Jess, I just do not have any words to say... Reading your posts well...umm, almost made me wanna cry. Hehehe.. Maybe, I am just a lil' bit sentimental today (I got PMS.)...
I just want to meet you very soon... I know you're tough enough, and I know you know I can't do anything to make you feel better, but at least I just want to see you and give you a very big hug. :)