Thursday, April 15, 2010

time

Actually, i am really tired at the moment... I arrived home around 30mins before, took my shower and here i am typing this blog...


Having 2 different jobs at once isn't easy... Especially when one of them needs extra working time and energy... Dad asked me once before, whether i found any difficulties in handling my new job or not... I said the new job is okay, but i just don't have enough time to finish all the drawing in a short period time because I am still working... Then dad told me that there is no such excuse of not having enough time (he doesn't like me and my bros to mention "I don't have time" as the reason for not being able to do something - no exception)... At this period, i am (only) handling 2 jobs at once and he asked me to think how those billionaires handle many things (of course more than 2) at once... Okay, that makes sense... Time management...
I know myself more than anyone else on earth, so the person who needs to manage my time is me... That means i have to use the 24hours provided each day as efficient as i could... 24hours for: sleeping, office hours, extra working times, daily routines and social life (this includes talking to others, checking email, Facebook, tweeting - which is not really important, etc.)...


Another thing about time I got from the seminar I attended few months ago: There is no perfect time to start something other than NOW... Means: DO NOT postpone anything... Try to think how much progress we could get during the wasted time for putting off our plans... Once again, time is limited and chance doesn't always come twice...


-JezzZZzzzZzzz... (not fully awake)

1 comment:

Yoan Ricardo Sinaga said...

Yeaaaah! I'm still facing difficulties in managing time... Aaargh!
Sweetness, you could always give your best shot... :)