Wednesday, April 14, 2010

sketch-mad

Do you know that designer doesn't always have the ability to draw by hand?? 
I hate hand drawing and sketching, for sure... It's simply because i'm not good at hand drawing, i draw better and faster by using computer (though sometimes CAD makes me mad as well)...
Well, this is what i am doing at the moment:
(Sorry for the crap picture i took, i used auto focus when i took it... too lazy and too sleepy to set manual focus)
You can see how i am not good at manual scaling and proportion when sketching perspectives (of course, jess is spoiled by CAD where everything in 3d is drawn in correct scale and proportion)...
I have no idea what else i should draw so i ended up typing my blog...
Reminder: You still need to finish drawing another 3 living rooms and 3 dining rooms, jess!!! You have to finish them by tonight!!!


I don't feel well these days... I keep sneezing... Flu oh flu, go away from me!
Well, let ya know... this is my working time started from last week till the end of the month:
Monday to Friday (8am - 5pm) : working on reports at my current office...
Mon - Wed - Fri (7pm - 9pm) : project meeting at new office i would be working in...
Saturday (9am - 3pm) : working on retail designing project...
Ah ya, i forget to mention that i'm resigning the current job i'm having now and moving to this interior design company... Officially, i would be working there on the beginning of May, but because they're rushing for this retail project, the owner wants me to help them for the design thingy (now you know why my working time is like what i've mentioned above)...


I shouldn't spend too much time typing this... Back to work... (OMG! It's 11.27 pm now)...
Have a good night everyone!


-Jezz

No comments: