Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday + CAD = Autism

I went home quite late last night after spending 4 hours plus waiting for my business cards to be done...
Actually, printing business card in Indo is inexpensive, it costs only IDR 110k for a box of 100 cards with double sided printing and laminating... BUT!! Last night I paid IDR 505k for a box of my card... The laser cutting costs me IDR 395k... I never thought my simple but complicated design would cost that much...
You have to know, sometimes your business card gives people first impression of you (especially when your card isn't the one from the company you're working in - which is standard one)... So, Cyan and I do agree that we don't mind spending more for our business cards printing... That's the designers' rule: as a designer, it's necessary to have a good business card, good studio, good style and of course good design in almost everything... See?? Being a designer isn't easy... (I feel like scratching people's faces - who think that design is a field for those who aren't smart)... 


Today.... I'm going to spend my whole day at home doing CAD 3D modelling... What a life... I have to finish the presentation board by this Tuesday... 2 days??? No, I only have TODAY... because i will be working tomorrow... Fainted*
Anw, i really hope to have a new MBP right now so I can finish my 3D faster (what an excuse)... Oh People, tell me the fastest way to make money other than being a prostitute or a corrupter...
I need to shower, prepare my breakfast and start working... 


-Jezz

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Errrr..... don't like the last sentence... =.='

Jia you :)

Unknown said...

I meant the second last sentence.. :S

Unknown said...

It looks verrrryyy good... XD

Yoan Ricardo Sinaga said...

(I feel like scratching people's faces - who think that design is a field for those who aren't smart)>>> Jess, I would never ever say it! I admire it a lot... :)