Wednesday, October 28, 2009

1.2.3.4

Being sure for every decision made is extremely important... Words that are said cannot be taken back... 
On my way back home, i listened to a random Indonesian song... the lyrics was talking about doubting something... Then i thought a while whether it is true or not... It said doubt comes at last, after a decision made... it doesn't come at the beginning... it's not about doubting other people, but it's about doubting ourselves... 
I can't remember well, but the lyrics is prolly like this: "i doubt myself after i chose you... i doubt my feeling after i know i love you... bla bla bla...."
There are some sweet moments i spent with you... also moments when we were both busy with our own minds because we started to see things are getting more complicated... I guess, you've came out with the best solution... coz i was thinking the same way before... and we better stop before everything gets more and more complicated... I'm not regretting the answer i've given to you... I did think and consider that a lot before answering you... please don't be sorry... i do understand every single thing u're feeling... 
When you asked me whether you've hurt me or not... It's a no... i hope you know me well enough to understand the way i think... =)
I hate it when it's really hard for me to word things out, as i'm not really good at wording... i might choose wrong words which are not really expressing the things on my mind... and again... dun be sorry... you done nothing wrong... and lastly, there's only 1 way 2 say that 3 words 4 u... the words i've never mentioned to you before... I love you...


-Jezz

No comments: