Sunday, October 18, 2009

nightmare [updated]

I found there is something wrong in me... seriously, i feel scared every time it passes my mind... it's not something scary actually nor something hurting, but still... my heart beats fast and i do feel scared, really scared... It's a shadow of a place i have been before... memories of what i have been done... n i dunno what i have to do...
I didn't really care about this "nightmare" before, but as the days passed, it appeared almost all the time... sigh*


Anyway, i just realized there is another thing wrong in me besides the nightmare...  It's me, myself, who suddenly doesn't want to talk to anyone in a period of time... i called it as my "anti-social mood"... don't ask me why, because i also can't tell out the reasons... at the other times, i could over talk about something to people and did regret after that... sigh*
I still need to learn many things in this life, especially in words control (i guess)... i should know how to set the limit of words to be told... n i'm learning... 


-Jezz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dalam bahasa ya. kadang seseorang perlu waktu untuk sendiri, tapi ketahuilah bahwa selalu ada orang di samping yang mengulurkan tangannya jika kita terjatuh.