Monday, October 5, 2009

...randomize...


"what is that sad looking your eyes? why are you crying? tell me now, tell me now, tell me why are you feeling this way... I hate to see you so down..."
"I might not beside you everyday... i may ran out of tender words to say... can't promise you the world..."
"it's only words and words are all i have to take your heart away..."
"fly me up to where you are beyond this distant star.. i wish upon tonight to see you smile... if only for awhile to know you're there... a breath away's not far to where you are..."
"but if i let you go, how will i ever know what my life would be holding you close to me? will i ever see you smiling back at me?? how will i know if i let you go?"
"how can i be smiling when you're gone?"
"so tell that someone that you love just what you're thinking of if tomorrow never comes..."
"if you just realize what i've just realized..."
"there's something in the way you look at me..."
"for every minute of this life that i'm breathing, until there's nothing in this life i can believe in... as long there's a single part of you that needs me..."
"I'll be there to comfort you... build my world of dreams around you..."




above are just some random lyrics i arranged... not perfect yet, remembering it's Monday 2:45 am now.. i tried to sleep, but it's useless... so, i just do whatever i can do here, hoping that my eyes will be closed and my brain stops working soon, so i can just sleep... 
i can't really explain why did i arrange those lyrics, coz myself doesn't know as well.... i think i'm going to add some more there later to make it better... ^^




Reference:
- Tell Me Where It Hurts (MYMP)
- For Everything I Am (Christian Bautista)
- Words (Boyzone)
- To Where You Are (Josh Groban)
- If I Let You Go (Westlife)
- Say It Isn't So (Gareth Gates)
- If Tomorrow Never Comes (Ronan Keating)
- Realize (Colbie Caillat)
- The Way You Look At Me (Christian Bautista)
- Completely (Christian Bautista)
- I'll Be There (Jackson Five)




at last...
"and I'm so sick of love songs..." (So Sick - Ne Yo)

-Jezz

No comments: