Tuesday, October 20, 2009

the track

It's my break time and i just had my lunch... means, i just have another 34 minutes to type things out from my mind... My brain is about to explode as there are to many things & thoughts to handle at once...


I do believe there are things out of my control... Things that might make me out of my track... 
I feel lost these days... my mood changes so fast and sudden... i avoid people talking to me... 
Mk told me this must be a "turning point" that i have to face... time when i have to open my mind and see what's real out there... time to realize things i didn't realize before... time to re-set the track... time to retreat myself...
Thousands of thoughts are on my mind... i might need some time to tide up my messy mind.. 
There are things i still need to learn to face this life journey, to be a better me... 
Plans are easy to set, but sometimes they're hard to be done...
Believing that there's nothing non-risky in this life, caused difficulties in making decisions...
and here i am... getting ready to face bigger things... setting up new track... making sure about the decisions made... and.... being prepared to take the risks....


-Jezz

No comments: