Saturday, October 3, 2009

[iwishicouldtellu]

I accidentally typed a random phrase on my Skype status... "[iwishicouldtellu]"
2 people asked me who is the "u" there and what i'm wishing to tell... IDK, that phrase was just popped out on my mind and i typed it... maybe, (just maybe) i think about too many thing these days, emo-ing by myself, being too sensitive, and others weird actions... and there are many thoughts i want to share, but i couldn't say it out... 
I tell ya, being too emotional about something is really annoying... especially when others start to talk to you and you don't feel like talking about anything, but you are forced to talk... (i'm wondering what kind of English i'm typing here, it's getting worse >,<)


i wish i could tell you....
i wish i could tell you how empty my life is without you around me, my friends...
i wish i could tell you what i'm feeling inside...
i wish i could tell you how much i miss you...
i wish i could tell you how much joy and happiness you bring to me...
i wish i could tell you that i wanna be there, wherever you are...
i wish i could tell you that i'm really want to spend more times with you...
i wish i could tell you how precious you are to me...
i wish i could tell you if i really want to hold you...
i wish i could tell you that i'm looking forward to see you...
i wish i could tell you that i enjoy the time we shared in messengers...
i wish i could tell you that i do care about you...
i wish i could...
如果你给我一个机会告诉你...


-Jezz

No comments: