Friday, October 30, 2009

[04:53 a.m]

I mentioned about changing point of view and the way of thinking before... i did train myself to do that and i think i done it well... but, when things really happened, it's hard.... really hard.... I do know what i exactly need to do... but a part of me doesn't want to accept what've happened and keeps blaming... Hmm, ya... after all, i'm still a human who also has selfishness... who can't always think about others because i have myself to think about too...
After so many thoughts, i wonder who i really am??? 
People told me that i'm just a way too tough... ya... i admit that... i know how high the protection i've put on myself so i won't get hurt easily... and now i'm tired to protect myself, remembering how much energy i've put on it... i am tired... but giving up isn't a way to solve this because i don't wanna let myself to be hurt anymore (i know how painful it could be)...
Maturity... do i really have that??? or the better question is "am i mature enough??" IDK... i dun have the answer with me... what i'm thinking now is... if only i could avoid maturity... so i could be more selfish... but, the fact.... i could not... sigh*

... and who am i to judge you from what you say or do??? ....

-Jezz


P.S. I could see how do you feel behind the songs you're listening to... 

1 comment:

"PyoN" said...

well, you know,
there are some things that unchangeable, other than try to change it, just try to accept it...

but what are the changeable things? every people have their own. how to know it? try to change! try until you feel tired. If you already so tired, it means that it's unchangeable.

until now, this's become my problem too. it's not just about change, but about how you accept and live your life. like your post @FB, in the end, we live for ourselves...

maturity is just a selfish judgement toward a one. once again, it depends on one's point of view...