Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Airport early in the morning

I went to airport at 4.30 this morning with my bro to send my parents.. they're going back to hometown...
Dark still covered the sky and the airport light were still turned on... I would say, i love this sensation.. it's been a while since the latest time i saw that kind of view and felt that sensation... it was at the time i went to Melbourne airport for flying back to Indo (i always take mid night flight) - march 2009...


Anw, i'm not going to office today.. having flu, almost fever... i think it might because of my unwell condition before + my killing insomnia these few nights... but, it's good to have a day to rest at home since there is nothing to do at the office as well...


Alright, i have no more to type (i do have, but seems it's hard to type long words in the morning - i prefer to type them when the sky's still dark)..
Have a good day everyone... =D


-Jezz 

No comments: